JD Construction - General Contractor
No matter how big or small the first step is selecting the right person to enter your home or property and treat it like it their own.
Kitchens, Bathrooms and floors. The fine attention to finishes and details make upgrades look high-end and timeless.
A few data points around kitchen remodeling.
1-The average cost of a minor kitchen remodel is about $21,000, and the average amount recouped is $17,000.
2-According to HomeAdvisor.com, you should follow the 5% to 15% rule, which means your kitchen remodel should cost no less than 5% of your home’s value and no more than 15% .Mar 19, 2019
JD Construction Services Provided:
Kitchens, Bathrooms, Decks, Home Additions, Property & Rental Oversight.
- NEW CONSTRUCTION to HOME MAINTENANCE: no job too small
- REMODEL: No visual assessment can truly affirm what lies underneath the surface in your home. The value of experience and commitment to quality lies in the contractors ability to mange what is the unknown. Whether remodeling to improve the value of your investment or to age in place, experience is what counts when remodeling an existing structure.
- PROPERTY MAINTENANCE SERVICES: works with property managers, landlords, lenders, homeowner’s associations, and others to ease the burden of owning rental properties and maintaining them.
- COMMERCIAL & INVESTOR PROPERTIES: works with commercial property managers and investor clients of all types and sizes. Nick understands the unique business needs of each client and strive for perfection in our projects. Our specialties include updating, remodeling, and modernizing office space, converting apartments to condominiums (or vice versa) as the market dictates, and making tenant improvements so that your existing available commercial space is better utilized to support your business.
- RENT READY REPAIRS: works with property owners to turn around their vacant units quickly. JD Construction seeks the highest return on investment for clients and provide options and smart choices for you to consider when making your property rent-ready. We work closely with you to ensure the work we propose conforms to your budget, timeline, city codes, and state and federal requirements